About the event
The Tiny Kingdom of Bhutan where The mountains are magnificent, the forest are dense,
the people are delightful, the air is pure, the architecture is inspiring, the religion is exciting
and the art is superb.
Astonishing ambience embellished with Dzongs, ancient temples, stupas and monasteries
glorify the entire region along with waterfalls, free flowing rivers and scary paths provides a
heavenly sense of different universe.
With its beautiful and largely unspoiled Himalayan setting, its rich flora and fauna and its
vibrant Buddhist culture, Bhutan has become an increasingly popular destination for
Travel361 invites you to explore this relatively unexplored pocket of Asia.
The cost of this Road Trip is Rs 40000 which includes
1) Accommodation of the participants on Double Sharing Basis
2) Travel361degree Expertise Charges
3) All Necessary Taxes
4) All Meals mentioned above
5) Charge for All inner line permits
The tour cost excludes:-
1) Travelling expenses for participants up to Bagdogra and back.
2) All personal expenses made by participants
3) Cold Drinks/Deserts cost will not be included in meal
4) Any Medical / Rescue evacuations due to Mishaps.
5) Mineral Water, Soft / Hard Drinks, Starters etc.
6) Cost incidental to any change in the itinerary/stay on account of flight cancellation due to bad
Weather, ill health, natural calamities like, landslides roadblocks and/or any factors beyond
control (to be borne by the clients directly on the sport.)
7) Anything other than above mentioned inclusions
1. No Refund shall be given if cancellation done.
2. Travel361degree reserves all rights
Event Date & Time
Sat, Apr 29, 2017, 6:00