It's simply the easiest and most efficient way
to sell tickets...
Quick tips before creating an event
1. Sign up for free in order to create your event or just use your existing iTicketTM account credentials and create an event in less than 5 minutes!
2. You must create at least one ticket type for your event. You can create as many combinations as you want, but it is better to keep it simple and clear in order to avoid confusing the customer. You can also specify the minimum and maximum amount of tickets someone can buy, so you have full flexibility with respect to ticket pricing and inventory.
3. After completing the event details page, you can start selling tickets as soon as you wish to. You can also return later to edit your event page, so adding or removing event details later is straightforward.
4. Once you’ve started selling tickets, you can see your sales reports with information about all your attendees and ticket sales! You can also use our promotional tools to spread the word about your event.
5. Tell your fans on Facebook or Twitter to simply register or buy tickets for your events online at their convenience.
6. Customize your page! Add colors, logos and images to create a personalized look and feel for your page.
7. Monitor your event in real-time. Track daily ticket sales, sales by category/ticket type, and much more!
8. You can create different types of admission prices and maximize your event’s revenue potential.
9. Build service fees into your ticket prices and you can then offer an all-inclusive price to your customers.
Have more questions? You can contact us at email@example.com and we’d be happy to answer all your queries. You can also call us on 022- 4262-6000 from Monday to Friday between 9:30am and 6:30pm.